Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

All This Time

As somebody who loves writing, sometimes it's hard to let anybody else write MY story, but I try. At the times when life seems pretty boring and flat, I ask if God is having a writer's block, and if I can get my pen back from Him because whatever He's doing, it's not working. Or so I thought. I know the year has not ended yet, but as I look back to January up until now, amazing things have actually happened. Things that are beyond my plans, and feelings I haven't felt before. So, even if I feel reluctant, I know that I have to let him keep my pen. I look forward to see how HIS story unfolds.



I have been having this song on repeat for two days now. I give thanks because I feel so loved and so well taken care of. And while my own love cannot be as consistent as what I have received, I hope my flaws can be perfected in His grace.

All this time
From the first tear cried
Til today's sunrise
And every single moment between
...
It was You and I
You've been walking with me
All this time
...
You stole my heart
That day

No comments: